Orthofeet Diabetic Shoes
Orthofeet shoes are constructed with special features to enhance comfort and protection for the diabetic foot
- Protective Interior - Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- Orthotic Support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Comfort Fit - Extra depth design with non-binding upper offers room for thick, cushioning insoles, and eliminates pressure on the foot
- Adjustable Fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) enable to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit