Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Bioheel Shoes
Maya is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- EASY GAIT - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion(R) technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe.
- ADJUSTABLE ARCH SUPPORT - For those who need additional arch support, BioHeels offers an Arch Booster that can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- PERFECT FIT SYSTEM - If the shoe is too tight a spacer, located under the insole can be removed to offer more room. If the shoe is too loose, one or two spacers can be added under the insole.
- ELIMINIATING HEEL SLIPPAGE- A Forefoot Pad, which comes with the shoes can be added under the insole to provide a snugger fit and to eliminate heel slippage.
- NON-BINDING DESIGN - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes, and making the shoe fit like a glove.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Maya - women's comfort red 2" high heel/pump shoe offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort. These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.