Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Louise is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED - with orthotic support, Ergonomic-Stride sole, and adjustable strap, offering superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet. Vegan Friendly.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT & FIT - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- COMFORTABLE ORTHOTIC SUPPORT - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- EASY GAIT - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability.
- PROTECTIVE INTERIOR - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY DESIGN - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (1/4" thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Louise Women's Slippers are biomechanically designed to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Ball-Of-The Foot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, Knee Pain, and Back Pain.