Orthofeet slippers for women, with an adjustable fit, are designed with your comfort in mind.
Charlotte is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Medium and Wide Widths
- Same Orthofeet Anatomical Last
- Same Orthofeet Ergonomic Stride Soles
- Removable anatomical insoles provide superior support and cushioning. The insole can be replaced with a diabetic custom insoles.
- Relax in comfort. Shop Orthofeet Women's Slippers today in Medium and Wide Widths. Orthofeet Women's Slippers are available in sizes up to Women's Size 12.
- Orthofeet Women's Slippers are not eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- MISMATE SIZING: TO ORDER A PAIR OF SHOES IN TWO DIFFERENT SIZES, PLEASE CALL. WE WILL SHIP ONE PAIR AT REGULAR PRICE, THE OTHER AT HALF OFF.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Charlotte Women's Slippers are biomechanically designed to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Ball-Of-The Foot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Calluses, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, Knee Pain, and Back Pain.