Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort in Orthofeet Fisherman Sandals!
Clearwater is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Clearwater orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These sandals provide relief from a variety of foot conditions, including: Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Achilles Tendon Pain, Bunions, Diabetic Feet, Back Pain, Hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, and Arthritis.| |NOTE: It is recommended ordering ½ size larger sandal compared to standard Orthofeet shoes.