Say Good Bye to Lacing-Up With Orthofeet Tie-Less Lace Orthotic Shoes.
Verve is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Orthofeet Verve - women's fuchsia athletic shoes are designed with a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that enables to fasten laces without the need for tying the shoes. Additionally, their Heel-Strap allows to easily adjust the grip around the heel. The Ortho-Cushion system provides precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Two-Way Strap System uses straps on both sides of the shoe and offers easy adjustment of the strap length.
- Orthotic insole that features anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, and helps propel the foot forward.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes provide relief of foot pain caused by a number of conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Arthritis, Blisters, Bunions, Calluses, Diabetic Feet, Metatarsalgia, Plantar fasciitis, Weak Ankles, Knee pain, Leg Pain, Back Pain.