Solve Sensitive Feet Problems With A Stretchable, Non-Binding Fit And Customized Support.
Bismarck is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Bismarck stretchable, non-binding upper shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet. Bismarck stretchable shoes provide extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
Comfort Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed fit at the forefoot, and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.