Enjoy Superior Comfort, Unsurpassed Protection And Excellent Stability With Orthofeet Orthotic Boots
Milano is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Milano women's boots are crafted with innovative comfort and pain relief features to offer the best footwear solution for plantar fasciitis, foot pain, knee pain and low back pain, as well as for those with diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, and improves mobility.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior with extra foam padding helps reduce friction against the skin, and offers unsurpassed protection.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.