Enjoy Superior Comfort, Unsurpassed Protection And Excellent Stability With Orthofeet Orthotic Boots
Siena is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Siena women's boots offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support- contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait- Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride design. Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior- Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort- Soft, non-binding, extra depth design. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions, hammer-toes and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit- A two strap system with wide opening. Enables easy on/off the boot. Offers easy adjustment of the upper and a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.