Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Athletic/Walking Shoes!
Edgewater Stretch is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Edgewater Stretch men’s athletic shoes offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole provide precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's EDGEWATER men's athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points.|The innovative Ortho-Cushion(TM) System features anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles, providing superior support and excellent cushioning.|Edgewater men's orthotic sneakers offer an ideal footwear solution for sore feet and for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, arthritis, diabetes and other mobility conditions.