Say Good Bye to Lacing-Up With Orthofeet Tie-Less Lace Orthotic Shoes.
Sprint is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Sprint - men's blue sneaker offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are 1/4" thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook-and-loop straps, eliminating the need for tying laces.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe.
- Orthotic insole that features anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design softens step, and helps propel the foot forward.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes provide relief of foot pain caused by a number of conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Arthritis, Blisters, Bunions, Calluses, Diabetic Feet, Metatarsalgia, Plantar fasciitis, Weak Ankles, Knee pain, Leg Pain, Back Pain.