Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion helps relieve foot & heel pain and works wonders for sensitive feet, including most mobility issues.
Dakota is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support (removable) and Arch Booster re-align the foot and entire body posture.
- Wide toe-box alleviates pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- High-quality water-sealed leather keeps your feet dry.
- Soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation and enhances comfort.
- Cushioning sole with a mild rocker softens step and improves the ease of walking.
- Rubber lug outsole provides exceptional traction and stability for outdoor activities.
- Boot Height: 6 in Weight: 14.71 oz (Measurements taken using size 7 M. Measurements may vary by size)
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.