Men's Biofit Soft is an advanced, multi-purpose Bio-Fit Soft insole, which combines anatomical support with superb cushioning - an ideal accommodative insole for sensitive feet, such as arthritic and diabetic feet that need mild, comfortable support and extra protection.
Features & Benefits:
- Bio-Fit Soft insoles are made on a separate mold for each shoe size, insuring precise fit at the arch and heel for a customized comfort.
- The top layer is made of soft moldable foam, which shapes to the contours of the foot within a few days, offering a customized fit and alleviating pressure points.
- The bottom layer, made of closed cell polyurethane foam, provides long lasting shock absorption, making every step soothing with comfort.
- Deep contoured heel-seat along with thick PU cushioning foam under the heel work wonders for heel-pain, heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
- Bio-Fit Soft insoles are 1/4" thick at the forefoot, and are designed for shoes with extra room and removable footbeds.